Monday, March 21, 2011

Signs and Wonders Today

God is still working wonders through the ministry of His prophet, read how below

I got married in September 2004 and got pregnant immediately. Later, I lost the baby. After two months, got pregnant again in April 2005. I went to the clinic and registered for antenatal.


They examined me and told me that my Expected Day of Delivery (EDD) had passed. I was subsequently admitted.

A nurse told me it was likely I would have surgical operation to deliver the baby, but that I should be confident that there was no problem. I prayed to God for favour and when a pastor from Winners’ Chapel came and anointed me, I felt a release in me immediately. To the glory of God, I gave birth 25 minutes to the deadline given to me before I would have had the surgical operation. I give God all the glory..Joyce, E.

No comments:

Post a Comment